Aldwych International Ltd.
Wind East Africa – a consortium comprising Six Telecoms of Tanzania, Aldwych International Ltd of the UK, and IFC-Infra Ventures of the World Bank Group – is developing the Singida wind farm. The farm has a proposed total capacity of approximately 100 MW and is located 10 km southeast of the town Singida, Tanzania.
Services provided by DNV GL
Aldwych International Ltd has contracted DNV GL to provide a range of project development support services, including;
- Preliminary wind mapping
- Measurement campaign recommendations
- Wind farm layout design
- Fully energy production assessments
- Wind farm noise modelling
- Wind farm power time series derivation
- Wind farm power forecasting analysis