ISO 17024 Certification of Personnel
Kontakt os for yderligere information
Mads Clausen Andersen
DNV GL is accredited according to EN/ISO17024 by DANAK (registration number 3020) and is thereby allowed to issue certificates according to EN/ISO14732 and EN/ISO9606 routes a and b.
- Signed application form(s)
- A notification stating time and place for the qualification test
- Draft certificate and/or existing certificate (if applicable)
- NDT/DT reports
- Endorsed notification confirming that the qualification test has been performed in accordance with relevant certification scheme
- Other relevant documentation
- Any information regarding changes in the documents already forwarded
If the requirements in Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU and the relevant certification scheme are fulfilled DNV GL will issue the certificate stamped with “NoBo 2099 Accredited by DANAK under registration number 3020”.
Want to learn more? Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appeals and complaints
DNV GL has established a process to ensure that all complaints from stakeholders are handled in a timely and structured way. We appreciate any feedback that may help us improve our work and we take all complaints seriously. We always do our utmost to perform per what is expected from us. Our complaint handling process is valid for complaints raised by any stakeholder. DNV GL encourages its customers to provide regular feedback during projects and through our “customer feedback survey”. If for any reason this is not possible, please follow the process described below. Stakeholders include our existing customers and other interested parties, for example customers of our customers. Complaint is understood as a statement of dissatisfaction from the manufacturer with regards to DNV GL certification activities. Appeal is understood as an objection from the applicant to a specific decision taken by DNV GL.
A written compliant can be forwarded to email@example.com or directly to your normal DNV GL contact person and should as a minimum include information as to:
- Name and company of complianant
- Service and/or deliverable
- Reason for the complaint
- The complaint/appeal will be logged in our system
- A contact person for the handling the event will be appointed
- An initial response to the compliant/appellant will be sent within 10 working days