Course duration is 1,5 hours excl. meals and breaks. Lunch from 12:00-13:00. training from 13:00-14:30.
The course fee is DKK 1.900 excl. VAT and including meals, refreshments and material.
Please notice that this course has room for 16 students. Please notice that all prices are EXCL. VAT.
It is prerequisite for attending the training that you bring your own copy of the APQP4Wind manual. The manual can be ordered upon registration. The cost of the APQP4Wind manual is DKK 250,- The manual will be handed out the first day of the training.
Add to calendar 2018/12/03 09:00 2018/12/03 18:00 APQP4Wind Awareness Training for all Employees The objective of the APQP4Wind Awareness Training for all Employees is to give the participants a basic understanding of their role in the APQP4Wind process, introduce the framework, requirements and the tools with focus on the role of employees involved in processes related to APQP4Wind.
This only adds the training to your calendar, please remember to register for this training. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Datoer & Lokation
About II - Awareness Training for all Employees
All employees working in the Wind Industry.
- The APQP4Wind process
- PPAP – process and tool
After this workshop the participants are able to:
The APQP4Wind process
- Understand the process (validation and approval)
- Understand own contribution to the process
- Understand, generate and collect data
- Understand own contribution to generation and collection of data
- The training is interactive with combinations of lectures and reflection exercises. The training is aimed at being held in connection with the Awareness training for managers.
- Experienced trainers with vast experience within the wind industry
- Course duration is 1,5 hours excl. meals and breaks
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organization’s premises
Please register for the training by completing the registration form.
Need more information
Please contact Birgit Lund Nielsen, Birgit.firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 39457093