2 days. From 8:30-17:00.
The course fee is DKK 7.400 excl. VAT and including meals, refreshments and material and excluding accommodation. When passing the final examination a fee of DKK 500,- will be invoiced.
Please notice that this course has room for 16 students Please notice that all prices are EXCL. VAT
It is a prerequisite for attending the training that you bring your personal copy of the APQP4Wind manual. If you have not already the manual, you may order it by indicating it in the field in the registration form. The cost of the APQP4WIND manual is DKK 250,- ex. VAT and the manual will be delivered the first day of the training.
Add to calendar 2017/09/06 09:00 2017/09/07 18:00 APQP4Wind Internal Auditor Training The objective of the APQP4Wind Internal Auditor Training is to give the participants a basic understanding of the APQP4Wind processes and the value and purpose of doing internal audits to support the implementation of APQP4Wind process. In addition to introduce and train how to plan, do, report and evaluate an internal audit and the audit program.
This only adds the training to your calendar, please remember to register for this training. Frederik VIs Hotel, Odense https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
About V – Internal Auditor Training
Internal auditors, quality coordinators, experts, system-people and others involved in the internal audit process. Knowledge and experience within the APQP4WIND is recommended.
- The APQP4Wind process
- PPAP – collecting data
- Audit planning
- Audit conducting
- Audit reporting
After this workshop the participants are able to:
The APQP4Wind process
- Understand the APQP4Wind processes
- Conduct process audit
- Understand, reveal and collect data
- Understand the steps of the PPAP process
- Plan and maintain audit programs
- Plan process audit
- Understand basically audit tools and roles
- Report and communicate results of audit to the organization
- The training is interactive with combinations of lectures, workshop and practical exercises. The training is finalized with ½ hour multiple choice test after each module
- Certificate of attendance is issued to all participants. Training Certificate is issued to all participants passing the test. Training certificate is valid for 5 years.
- Experienced trainers with vast experience within the wind industry
- Course duration is 2 days (14 hours excl. meals and breaks)
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organization’s premises
Dates and venue
- 21-22 June 2017, 8:30-17:00 including meals and breaks, Frederik den VIs Hotel, Odense
- 6-7 September 2017, 8:30-17:00 including meals and breaks, Frederik den VIs Hotel, Odense
- 25-26 October 2017, 8:30-17:00 including meals and breaks, Frederik den VIs Hotel, Odense
- 13-14 December 2017, 8:30-17:00 including meals and breaks, Frederik den VIs Hotel, Odense
Please register for the training by completing the registration form.
Need more information
Please contact Birgit Lund Nielsen, Birgit.firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 39457093