2 days. From 8:30-17:00.
The course fee is DKK 7.900 excl. VAT and including examination fee, meals, refreshments and material and excluding accommodation.
Please notice that this course has room for 16 students Please notice that all prices are EXCL. VAT
It is prerequisite for attending the training that you bring your own copy of the APQP4Wind manual. The manual can be ordered upon registration. The cost of the APQP4Wind manual is DKK 250,- The manual will be handed out the first day of the training.
About V – Internal Auditor Training
Internal auditors, quality coordinators, experts, system-people and others involved in the internal audit process. Knowledge and experience within the APQP4WIND is recommended.
- The APQP4Wind process
- PPAP – collecting data
- Audit planning
- Audit conducting
- Audit reporting
After this workshop the participants are able to:
The APQP4Wind process
- Understand the APQP4Wind processes
- Conduct process audit
- Understand, reveal and collect data
- Understand the steps of the PPAP process
- Plan and maintain audit programs
- Plan process audit
- Understand basically audit tools and roles
- Report and communicate results of audit to the organization
- The training is interactive with combinations of lectures, workshop and practical exercises. The training is finalized with ½ hour multiple choice test after each module
- Certificate of attendance is issued to all participants. Training Certificate is issued to all participants passing the test. Training certificate is valid for 5 years.
- Experienced trainers with vast experience within the wind industry
- Course duration is 2 days (14 hours excl. meals and breaks)
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organization’s premises
Dates and venue
- DATES WILL FOLLOW - PROBABLY the training will start in 2018, 8:30-17:00 including meals and breaks, Frederik den VIs Hotel, Odense
Please register for the training by completing the registration form.
Need more information
Please contact Birgit Lund Nielsen, Birgit.firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 39457093