Top management, managers and quality managers working in companies delivering to the Wind Industry.
- The APQP4Wind process
- PPAP – process and tools
- Implementing of APQP4Wind process
After this workshop the participants are able to:
The APQP4Wind process
- Understand the process
- Communicate this understanding to customers and employees
- Understand the rationale and values using the process (framework)
- Understand, reveal and collect data
Implementing of APQP4Wind process
- Identify keys risks and opportunities by the APQP4Wind process
- Ensuring resources and competences
- Evaluating status, progress and effectiveness
The students’ knowledge level will be evaluated through a short multiple choice test at the end of the training.
- The training is interactive with combinations of lectures and reflection exercises. The training is finalized with a short multiple choice test.
- The training will be conducted in English with material in English
- Training Certificate is issued to all participants passing the test. Training certificate is valid for 4 years.
- Experienced trainers with vast experience within the wind industry
- Course duration is 7 hours excl. meals and breaks
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organization’s premises
The course fee is INR 60.000 and including examination fee, meals, refreshments and material and APQP4Wind manual.
Date and venue
- 6 April 2020, Bangalore, India (venue and city TBD)
- 7 September 2020, Mumbai, India (venue and city TBD)
- 23 November 2020, Bangalore, India (venue and city TBD)
Please register for the training by completing the registration form.
Need more information
Please contact Birgit Lund Nielsen, Birgit.email@example.com or +45 39457093