Course duration is 7 hours excl. meals and breaks.
The course fee is USD 800,- and including examination fee, meals, refreshments and material.
Please notice that this course has room for 16 students.
Add to calendar 2018/06/18 09:00 2018/06/18 18:00 APQP4Wind Management Awareness Training (USA) The objective of the Management Awareness Training is to give the management a basic understanding of the management role in the APQP4Wind process, introduce the framework, requirements and the tools. In addition to have the management to reflect on the resources needed in order have a successful implementation of APQP4Wind.
This only adds the training to your calendar, please remember to register for this training. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Available dates and venues
Top management, managers and quality managers working in companies delivering to the Wind Industry.
- The APQP4Wind process
- PPAP – process and tools
- Implementing of APQP4Wind process
After this workshop the participants are able to:
The APQP4Wind process
- Understand the process
- Communicate this understanding to customers and employees
- Understand the rationale and values using the process (framework)
- Understand, reveal and collect data
Implementing of APQP4Wind process
- Identify keys risks and opportunities by the APQP4Wind process
- Ensuring resources and competences
- Evaluating status, progress and effectiveness
The students’ knowledge level will be evaluated through a short multiple choice test at the end of the training.
- The training is interactive with combinations of lectures and reflection exercises. The training is aimed at being held in connection with the Awareness training for employees. The training is finalized with a short multiple choice test.
- Certificate of attendance is issued to all participants. Training Certificate is issued to all participants passing the test. Training certificate is valid for 4 years.
- Experienced trainers with vast experience within the wind industry
- Course duration is 7 hours excl. meals and breaks
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organization’s premises
Date and venue
- 8 June 2018, Denver, Colorado
- 10 September 2018, Atlanta, Georgia
- 22 October 2018, Calgary, Canada at the occasion of Canwea
- 19 November 2018, Chicago, Illinois
Please register for the training by completing the registration form.
Need more information
Please contact Birgit Lund Nielsen, Birgit.email@example.com or +45 39457093