Course duration is 2 hours excl. meals and breaks. Lunch from 12:00-13:00. Training from 13:00-15:00.
The course fee is DKK 4.800 excl. VAT and including examination fee, meals, refreshments and material.
Please notice that this course has room for 16 students. Please notice that all prices are EXCL. VAT.
It is prerequisite for attending the training that you bring your own copy of the APQP4Wind manual. The manual can be ordered upon registration. The cost of the APQP4Wind manual is DKK 250,- The manual will be handed out the first day of the training.
Add to calendar 2018/01/29 09:00 2018/01/29 18:00 APQP4Wind Train-the-Trainer Course The objective of the APQP4Wind Train-the-Trainer Course is to train selected employees in providing the Awareness training for all employees to colleagues and to make the participants reflect on their role as trainer and how to convey the training. To become an internal trainer the selected employees must attend the Awareness Training for all Employees and pass the Train the Trainer test at the end of the course.
This only adds the training to your calendar, please remember to register for this training. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Datoer & Lokation
About III - Train-the-Trainer Course
All employees working in the Wind Industry.
- The APQP4Wind process
- PPAP – process and tool
After this workshop the participants are able to:
The APQP4Wind process
- Understand the process (validation and approval)
- Understand to communicate this understanding to colleagues
- Understand, reveal and collect data
- Communicate this understanding to colleagues
After this training the participants are able to:
- Understand the APQP4Wind processes
- Understand the core of the tools used in APQP4Wind, the rationales behind and the value in using the tools
- Reflect on how their own role supports and impacts the APQP4Wind processes
- Reflect on the role as trainer and how to convey the training
- The training is interactive with combinations of lectures and reflection exercises. The training is aimed at being held in connection with the Awareness training for managers.
- Experienced trainers with vast experience within the wind industry
- Course duration is 2 hours including a short test and breaks
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organization’s premises
Please register for the training by completing the registration form.
Need more information
Please contact Birgit Lund Nielsen, Birgit.email@example.com or +45 39457093