To gain understanding on structure and equipment for Container Vessel Hull Inspections.
Who should attend:
Duration: 2 days
The course consists of a lecture, discussions and individual practical exercises using Survey Simulator.
- Familiarization with structure and equipment
- Rules and conventions systematics
- Surveys requirements, typical deficiencies
- Acceptance criteria
- Understanding of documentation
- Safety at work issues
The course focuses on:
- Hull inspections in following areas
- Main Deck, Cargo Hold, Fore peak tank
- Dry docking inspection including rudder damages