Om Does your company export food products to the USA?
The American legislation lays down individual qualification requirements for professionals working in food safety (PCQI – Preventive Controls Qualified Individual). In other words, food safety professionals must document that they have been trained sufficiently to meet the requirements of the regulation. Our training will provide you with this documentation. The training takes place in Fredericia, Denmark with an English-speaking FDA trained tutor.
The training is based on the requirements put forward by the American Food & Drug Administration (FDA), which means all the food safety related requirements your company should be aware of before entering the American market. We will among other things touch upon:
- An introduction to preventive controls
- Overview of food safety plans
- GMP and other prerequisite programs
- Biological hazards to food safety
- Chemically, physically and economically motivated hazards
- Analytical methods and preventive controls
- Verification, validation and registration procedures
- Procedures of withdrawal
- Overview of the different regulations
All employees in companies processing food products. The training course is also relevant for quality and development professionals, auditors of food safety processes and key employees in the food safety supply chain for example within maintenance and distribution.
If you have questions concerning the contents of the training, please do not hesitate to contact Vibeke Bagger at +45 3945 7087.