Technology qualification can be applied for components, equipment and systems which can be defined as new technology. This course is available to help guide you through the principles and tools available. The course describes and discusses each step of the qualification work process and also goes into details of the most important topics. Group work is included in order to demonstrate parts of the qualification work process to give the participants hands-on experience.
- Help participants understand what technology qualification is, and when it is needed
- Give the participants an overview and background for the principles of the technology qualification work process as described in the DNVGL-RP-A203
- Familiarize the participants with the requirements to technology qualification and its documentation.
- Professionals who are involved in development and qualification or selection and acquisition of new technology
- Engineers who want to get a good understanding of a systematic process of technology qualification and its documentation
- Project managers who are following up technology qualification projects.